- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup almond toffee bits
- 1/2 cup slivered toasted almonds
How to Make It
Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
Combine flour, soda, and salt in a small bowl; gradually add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in morsels, toffee bits, and almonds. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
Bake at 350° for 8 to 14 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Hershey's Heath Bits O'Brickle Almond Toffee Bits.