Almond-Stuffed Chicken from Cooking Light
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) light garlic-and-herbs spreadable cheese (such as Boursin light)
- 1/4 cup(s) slivered almonds toasted, coarsely chopped, divided
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh parsley divided
- 4 (6 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) butter
- 1. Combine spreadable cheese, 3 tablespoons almonds, and 2 tablespoons fresh parsley in a small bowl; set aside.
- 2. Cut a horizontal slit through the thickest portion of each breast half to form a pocket. Stuff 1 1/2 tablespoon almond mixture into each pocket; secure each pocket with a wooden pick. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- 3. Heat butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken to pan; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan; cover and let stand 2 minutes. Top chicken with remaining 1 tablespoon almonds and parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Almond-Stuffed Chicken from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes