- 1/3 cup light garlic-and-herbs spreadable cheese (such as Boursin light)
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted, coarsely chopped, and divided
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- calories 288
- fat 12.7 g
- satfat 4.3 g
- monofat 4.5 g
- polyfat 1.8 g
- protein 37.5 g
- carbohydrate 3.9 g
- fiber 0.9 g
- cholesterol 111 mg
- iron 1.7 mg
- sodium 496 mg
- calcium 109 mg
How to Make It
Combine spreadable cheese, 3 tablespoons almonds, and 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley in a small bowl. Set aside.
Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each breast half to form a pocket. Stuff 1 1/2 tablespoons almond mixture into each pocket; secure each pocket with a wooden pick. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Heat butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken to pan; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan; cover and let stand 2 minutes. Top chicken with remaining 1 tablespoon almonds and remaining 1 tablespoon parsley.