Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter room temperature
- 6 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 whole(s) eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 1 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the butter, sugar, egg, vanilla and almond extract. Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- 3. Reduce the speed to low and add the flour a little at a time, beating until well blended.
- 4. Pack the dough into a cookie press according to the instructions and fit with the desired shaped cookie disk.
- 5. Press the dough out onto ungreased baking sheets,, spacing the cookies 1 inch apart.
- 6. Bake until the cookies are firm to the touch, about 10 minutes.
- 7. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool.
- Cookies may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. Makes 36 cookies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Almond Spritz Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies