Almond-Shortbread Ice-Cream Cupcakes
Total: 1 Hour, 55 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 335
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated fat: 9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 35g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 147mg
- Calcium: 63mg
- 12 aluminum foil baking cups
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (7-oz.) package shortbread cookies
- 1 1/2 cups M&M'S Almond Candies, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1. Place aluminum foil baking cups in a lightly greased 12-cup muffin pan, and coat with cooking spray.
- 2. Process cookies in a food processor 30 seconds or until finely ground. (Yield should equal about 1 1/2 cups.) Transfer to a medium bowl. Process 1 cup candies 30 seconds or until finely ground. Stir ground candies and butter into ground cookies until combined. Divide crumb mixture among prepared cups, pressing firmly on bottom and two-thirds up sides of each cup. Freeze 30 minutes.
- 3. During last 10 minutes of freezing, let ice cream stand at room temperature.
- 4. Place ice cream in bowl of a heavy-duty electric stand mixer. Beat at low speed, using paddle attachment, 5 to 10 seconds or until just smooth enough to spread.
- 5. Spoon ice cream into crusts, filling completely full. Freeze 1 hour. Dollop each with about 2 Tbsp. whipped topping, and top with remaining 1/2 cup candies. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts