- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked MAHATMA Long-Grain White Rice
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chopped, toasted almonds
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
How to Make It
Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in rice, and cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until golden. Add chicken broth, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff rice with a fork.
Stir in almonds and remaining ingredients.