Almond Potato Puff
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) heavy whipping cream, warmed
- 1/2 cup(s) ground almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) slivered almonds
- • Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, about 15 minutes; drain and place in a bowl.
- • In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender; add to potatoes. On low speed, beat in eggs, one at a time, until smooth. Beat in cream (the mixture will be thin). Add the ground almonds, salt and nutmeg.
- • Spoon into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and almonds. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note