- 1/2 cup raw whole almonds
- 2 medium garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 cups coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley (leaves and tender stems)
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 1/3 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- calories 252
- caloriesfromfat 92 %
- protein 3.1 g
- fat 27 g
- satfat 4 g
- carbohydrate 2.7 g
- fiber 1.4 g
- sodium 140 mg
- cholesterol 2.6 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Spread almonds in a single layer on a rimmed baking pan. Roast almonds until golden beneath the skin and fragrant, about 10 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
In a food processor, finely chop garlic. Add almonds and whirl until coarsely chopped. Add parsley, olive oil, salt, and red chile flakes and whirl until parsley is finely chopped. Add parmesan cheese and pulse to combine.
Make ahead: Up to 1 day, chilled.