Almond Parmesan Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 4 4oz boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 eggs
- 1 cup(s) sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 cup(s) white wine
- 1/4 cup(s) teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) minced fresh tarragon
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Beat egg in a shallow bowl. Place almonds in another shallow bowl. Roll each piece of chicken first in egg, then in almonds. Place in a baking dish and bake 20 min.
- Sprinkle breasts with Parmesan and bake an additional 20-30 min., until almonds are golden brown and chicken is cooked throughout.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium saucepan. Add onion and garlic and cook on medium heat until onion is caramelizing, about 5 min. Stir in wine, teriyaki sauce and minced tarragon. Turn heat to high and bring to a boil; reduce to a simmer and cook until mixture is reduced by half, about 10 min. Sauce will be thin. Strain.
- Divide sauce among four plates. Place piece of chicken on each and accompany with steamed snap peas.
- Calories390 Fat24 g Protein34 g Carb10 g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by margow2108 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Almond Parmesan Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes