Almond Parmesan Baked Tilapia
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tilapia fillets (at least 1/2 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup(s) melted butter
- 1/3 cup(s) ground almonds
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) fish seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F/220C. Spray baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Melt butter and margarine together over low heat. In a flat bowl big enough to hold the fish, mix almond meal, Parmesan, garlic powder, lemon pepper or pepper, and Fish Rub in a flat dish.
- Dip each fish filet in butter, turning to coat both sides, then into almond mixture. Try to get as much of the almond mixture to stick to the fish as you can. (I pressed it down with a fork.)
- Bake 20-30 minutes, or until fish is firm to the touch and coating is turning golden brown. The baking time will depend on the thickness of the fish, so watch it carefully. We ate this with homemade tartar sauce,
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SHURD823 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Almond Parmesan Baked Tilapia Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes