With only five ingredients, Almond-Lime Zesties are straightforward and make a delectable afternoon (or anytime!) snack.
More From Coastal Living
Chill: 15 Minutes
Bake: 10 Minutes
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely ground almonds
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. Beat butter and 1 cup powdered sugar at low speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in lime zest. Add flour and ground almonds gradually, beating until well blended. Chill 15 minutes.
- 3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheets. Bake 10 minutes or until light golden brown on bottom. Let stand on baking sheet 2 minutes.
- 4. Roll warm cookies in remaining 1 cup powdered sugar, coating well. Let cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note