Almond Hoisin Sauce
Photo: Jeffery Cross; Styling: Karen Shinto
This dipping sauce, a variation on spicy peanut sauce, is terrific with "Crunchy Cucumber Summer Rolls."
Yield: Makes about 2/3 cup
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 48
- Calories from fat: 72%
- Protein: 1.1g
- Fat: 3.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Carbohydrate: 2.9g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Sodium: 107mg
- Cholesterol: 0.1mg
- 1/4 cup crunchy almond butter
- 2 tablespoons hoisin
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Pinch or two of salt (optional)
- Whisk almond butter with 3 tbsp. water in a medium bowl; then whisk in hoisin, soy sauce, and lime juice. Season with salt if you like.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per tbsp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments