Almond Flour Muffins from Elana's Pantry
Community Recipe from
- 4 ounce(s) blanched almond flour
- 4 ounce(s) eggs (2 large eggs)
- 1 ounce(s) agave nectar (1 TBSP)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour and baking soda
- In a large bowl combine eggs, agave and vinegar
- Stir dry ingredients into wet, mixing until combined
- Scoop about ¼ cup of batter at a time into lined muffin pan
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes, until slightly browned around the edges
- Cool in the pan for ½ hour
- Serve with butter and raspberry jam
- To make a loaf of quick bread, simply double the above batter and bake it for 35-40 minutes on the lower rack of your oven in an 6-½ x 4-inch baby loaf pan (Luminarc).
- You can experiment by adding different flavor combinations including: date walnut, lemon poppyseed, dried cranberries with white chocolate chips, cinnamon raisin, and orange dark chocolate chip.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KerriAnne2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Almond Flour Muffins from Elana's Pantry Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes