Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 3/4 cup(s) sour cream divided
- 1/2 pound(s) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup(s) walnut or vegetable oil
- 3 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) almonds ground and toasted
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- 2 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Insert liners into a medium cupcake pan. In a large bowl cream 1 cup sour cream, butter, and oil. In a separate bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir in the sugar and almonds. add the dry ingredients to the creamed butter mixgtrue, one-third at a time. Mix thoroughly after each addition. In another bowl mix the eggs, remaining 3/4 cup sour cream, and the almond and vanilla extracts. Add the egg mixture to the batter in thirds, beating for 1 minute after each addition. Fill the cupcake liners three-quarters full with batter. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of cupcakes coumes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Almond Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes