- 4 Pacific sole fillets (6 oz. each)
- About 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- About 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- Fresh lemon wedges
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon zest
- calories 325
- caloriesfromfat 39 %
- protein 39 g
- fat 14 g
- satfat 3.4 g
- carbohydrate 8 g
- fiber 1 g
- sodium 492 mg
- cholesterol 90 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 475° with a rack set at the top level. Sprinkle both sides of fillets with 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper, then set on a baking sheet lined with foil. Brush tops of fillets with 2 tsp. olive oil and squeeze a little lemon on top.
Combine panko, parmesan, nuts, parsley, zest, remaining 1 tsp. olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Evenly cover fillets with almond mixture. Bake until fish is opaque in center, 6 to 8 minutes. Serve with more lemon.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.