This was a great recipe that we gave an 8.5. I added more almonds than it called for and used Grape Seed Oil instead of Olive. It was delicious! Will keep it on the list to serve again and again.
Jamaican jerk seasoning offers the sweet-spicy flavors of thyme, allspice, and crushed red pepper.
More From Southern Living
- Calories: 245
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 7.7g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 33.8g
- Carbohydrate: 8.7g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Cholesterol: 79mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 402mg
- Calcium: 53mg
- 1/4 cup almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 1/2 pounds skinned and boned chicken breast cutlets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1. Process 1/4 cup chopped almonds and next 4 ingredients in a food processor or blender 45 seconds or until finely ground. Place almond mixture in a shallow bowl.
- 2. Brush chicken evenly with 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil. Dredge chicken in almond mixture.
- 3. Cook chicken in remaining 1/2 Tbsp. hot olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 4 minutes on each side or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note