- 1/4 cup almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 1/2 pounds skinned and boned chicken breast cutlets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- calories 245
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 7.7 g
- satfat 1 g
- monofat 4.1 g
- polyfat 1.3 g
- protein 33.8 g
- carbohydrate 8.7 g
- fiber 1.1 g
- cholesterol 79 mg
- iron 1.7 mg
- sodium 402 mg
- calcium 53 mg
How to Make It
Process 1/4 cup chopped almonds and next 4 ingredients in a food processor or blender 45 seconds or until finely ground. Place almond mixture in a shallow bowl.
Brush chicken evenly with 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil. Dredge chicken in almond mixture.
Cook chicken in remaining 1/2 Tbsp. hot olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 4 minutes on each side or until done.