1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or small heavy skillet. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
3. Place flour in a zip-top plastic bag. Working with 1 piece at a time, add chicken to bag; seal and shake to coat. Remove chicken from bag, shaking off excess flour. Repeat with remaining chicken.
4. Combine buttermilk and honey mustard in a shallow bowl. Combine almonds and breadcrumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in buttermilk mixture; dredge in almond mixture.
5. Heat a large nonstick ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken; cook 1 minute. Turn chicken over. Place pan in oven; bake at 450° for 13 minutes or until chicken is done.
6. Stir remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 cup green onions into rice. Serve rice with chicken.
Young Chefs can:
Shake chicken in sealed bag
Older Chefs can:
Dredge chicken in buttermilk mixture and almond mixture