I tried many almond cookies.. Those are the easiest and best tasting cookies. They are made with real organic (if you wish) almond butter and boy will you see the difference. I serve them for any occasion, they are always a part of my Christmas cookies tray as well. If you like them crispy bake longer if you like them soft bake as recommended and store in air tight container. Yummy.
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Baking soda Mix with flour and salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt Mix with flour
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter At room temp
- 1/2 cup(s) Almond butter Or creamy peanut for peanut cookies
- 1/2 cup(s) Granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Millk
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Almond extract Or vanilla for peanut cookies
- 40 Whole almonds
- Beat both butters for 30 sec., add sugars, beat until fluffy, add egg, milk, almond or vanilla extract. Beat well. Add dry ingredients (mixed together) beat until well blended. Shape to one inch balls, place on ungreased baking sheet about 1.5" apart, place one whole almond in the center of each cookie pressing lightly. Bake at 375 degree oven for 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for a few minutes and move to wire rack.
- Makes 30-40 cookies. Good for gifts, packs well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ElaBella and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note