- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons grated grapefruit rind
- 1/2 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 (0.7-ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 3 grapefruit
- 4 oranges
- 1 (6-ounce) package baby spinach
- 1 (14-ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced (optional)
- 1 cup Sweet-and-Spicy Almonds
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients; chill, if desired.
- Peel and section grapefruit and oranges. Combine grapefruit, oranges, spinach, next 3 ingredients, and if desired, avocado in a large bowl. Add dressing, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with Sweet-and-Spicy Almonds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads