Easy to make, and looks as good as it tastes. My only change: panko instead of white bread. Absolutely love this dish!
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 302
- Calories from fat: 42%
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 2.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.4g
- Protein: 33.5g
- Carbohydrate: 9.1g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 454mg
- Calcium: 56mg
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 (1-ounce) slices white bread, torn
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor; add 1/4 teaspoon salt. Process until finely chopped.
- Sprinkle salmon with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Top fillets evenly with breadcrumb mixture; press gently to adhere. Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with lemon wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note