Almond Cheddar Appetizers
These can be served as a snack, for brunch or along with a lighter lunch. From Linda Thompson, Southampton, Ontario. Editor's Note: Unbaked appetizers may be frozen. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet; freeze for 1 hour. Remove from the baking sheet and store in an airtight container for up to 2 months. When ready to use, place unthawed appetizers on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until bubbly. Recipe published in Country Woman November/December 1997.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon(s) Worchestershire sauce
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) slivered almonds, chopped
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 loaf(s) (1 pound) French bread
- • In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce; stir in cheese, onion, almonds and bacon.
- • Cut bread into 1/2-in. slices; spread with cheese mixture. Cut slices in half; place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: about 4 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note