Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cup(s) flour sifted before measure
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 3/4 cup(s) lard
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- Combine with dry ingredients, stir with fork until mixture leaves sides of bowl. Knead till smooth, chill 1 hour.
- Form into balls about 1 inch diameter; press to 1 inch; place blanched almond on center of each.
- Brush with yolk of egg and 1 Tablespoon of water.
- Bake 350 degrees, 20 - 25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Almond Cakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies