Almond Butter and Smashed Berry Sandwiches
Photo: Annabelle Breakey; Styling: Robyn Valarik
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 261
- Calories from fat: 36%
- Protein: 2.4g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrate: 9.2g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Sodium: 288mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1/4 cup fresh or thawed frozen blackberries
- 1/4 cup fresh or thawed frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 whole-wheat English muffins, split
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1. Smash berries with honey in a small bowl, using a fork.
- 2. Toast muffins, then spread each half with almond butter. Sprinkle lightly with the salt.
- 3. Transfer berries to muffin bottoms, using a slotted spoon. Set muffin tops in place.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per sandwich.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch