Almond Butter Leaves (Nordic Leaf Pan)
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) butter softened
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) slivered almonds finely chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour pan.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients . Blend on low speed 1 minute.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 20-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted
- comes out clean.
- Coo in pan for 5 minutes, turn out onto cooling rack and cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes