Almond Butter Leaves (Nordic Leaf Pan)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) butter softened
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) slivered almonds finely chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour pan.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients . Blend on low speed 1 minute.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 20-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted
- comes out clean.
- Coo in pan for 5 minutes, turn out onto cooling rack and cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note