Almond Butter Cookies
Almond and chocolate chip cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Almond Butter
- 1 egg substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 3 ounce(s) chocolate, semisweet
- Mix the above ingredients together then stir in 3 ounces of chocolate chips (semi sweet)
- Spoon onto cookie sheet lines w parchment paper
- Flatten a bit and put a couple of pistachios of nuts on top of each cookie
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until bottoms get brown
- Let cool and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DWheeler and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Almond Butter Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies