Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, unsalted siftened
- 1/2 cup(s) margarine softened
- 1/2 pound(s) almond paste, grated (abiut 1 cup)
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 1. Cream butter, margarine, and almond paste using kitchen mixer with dough hooks
- 2. beat in sugar, eggs, flour, and salt
- 3. Pour into 9 x 13 greased (e.g. Pam) baking dish
- 4. Sprinkle nuts on top
- 5. Bake 40 - 50 minutes @ 350 degree oven until toothpick inserted into center is dry
- 6. Coll,and cut into 16 squares (more or less to taste)
- Note: I use 10oz of almond paste (a full package from Meijer) for a bit stronger almond flavor.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DennisVW and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note