Almond Bark Snack
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Almond Bark Snack
- 10 ounces white almond bark
- 3 cups Honeycomb cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 3 cups pretzel sticks
- Pecans, optional
- Melt the white almond bark in the microwave. In the meantime, add the
- cereals and pretzels in a large bowl. When the almond bark is soft, add to
- the cereal and pretzel mixture, stirring until well coated. Put mixture on
- waxed paper until cool. Break into pieces and store in an airtight
- container in a cool place.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Almond Bark Snack Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy