Almond Bacon Chicken
Dish assembles quickly and cooks in no time. From Ruth Peterson: Jenison, Michigan. Recipe published in Taste of Home February/March 2001.
Stand: 5 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 bacon strips
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced almonds, toasted
- • In a microwave, cook bacon on paper towels on high for 1 to 2-1/2 minutes or until partially cooked.
- • Wrap a bacon strip around each chicken breast. Sprinkle with pepper. Arrange in an 8-in. square microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 5-1/2 minutes; drain.
- • In a large bowl, combine soup and broth; cover and microwave for 1-1/2 minutes. Spoon around chicken. Cook, uncovered, 3-6 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with almonds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note