- 2 pounds fresh asparagus
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Cook asparagus in boiling water to cover 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Plunge asparagus into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add asparagus, and sauté 3 to 5 minutes. Toss asparagus with lemon juice and remaining ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables