Almond apple cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) almonds sliced
- 1 cup(s) 2T sugar
- 1 cup(s) sifted flour
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cloves
- 1 lg egg beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 cup(s) finely chopped raw apple
- Grease well 9in square pan. Sprinkle bottom of the pan with 1/4 cup almonds, then sprinkle with 1TBS sugar. Sift flour with 1 cup sugar, soda, salt and spices. Add egg, oil, and chopped apples. Stir to moderately stiff dough until all flour mixture is moistened. Stir in 1/4 cup almonds and turn into pan. Spread level. Sprinkle with remaining almonds.
- bake at 350 x 40-45 min until cake pulls away from pan. tooth pick in ctr is clear cool in pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elizabeth413 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Almond apple cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings