Almond-Apple-Berry Cobbler With Vanilla-Brown Sugar Cream
More From Oxmoor House
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons almond paste, softened
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose baking mix*
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 (21-ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or blackberries
- 2/3 cup all-purpose baking mix*
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- Vanilla-Brown Sugar Cream
- Beat together granulated sugar and almond paste at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add 1 2/3 cups baking mix. Gradually add milk, and beat until smooth. Pour batter into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add pie filling and next 4 ingredients. Cook, stirring constantly, until heated. Stir in berries. Spoon filling evenly over batter.
- Combine 2/3 cup baking mix, almonds, and brown sugar in a medium bowl. Cut in 2 tablespoons butter with a pastry blender until crumbly. Sprinkle streusel over filling.
- Bake at 350° for 40 to 43 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm with Vanilla-Brown Sugar Cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts