Almond and Herb Couscous
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) couscous
- 2 tablespoon(s) almonds sliced, toasted
- 1 cup(s) chives fresh, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) parsley fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) mint fresh, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- bring 3/4 cup water to a boil; remove from heat.
- Stir in the couscous, cover and let sit 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork and mix in the almonds, chives, parsley, mint, oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and black pepper.
- *from Fitness Magazine
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blondebee69 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Almond and Herb Couscous Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables