Allison's Tomato Basil Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 48 ounce(s) Tomato Juice
- 28 ounce(s) Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter browned
- 10 ounce(s) evaporated milk
- 8 tablespoon(s) basil dried
- Brown butter in large pot. Add juice and tomatoes. Whisk in evaporated milk, pouring somewhat slowly (particularly if you use fat free). Add basil and heat through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Allison's Tomato Basil Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews