Poorly written recipe. Why does Southern Living/Myrecipes allow people to add recipes to the public site, especially when they are just trying to sell something?
Allie's Spicy Chicken Tacos
My whole family loves tacos. We eat them stuffed with just about anything. We have so many kids that sometimes it's hard to come up with something everyone will eat and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. You can use corn or flour tortillas. I make my flour tortillas homemade but, I buy my corn tortillas in a big ole bag for real cheap at the grocery store. www.alliesgatorspices.com
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken thighs chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon(s) Allie's Gator Spices, Spicy Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 16 corn tortillas
- Optional Toppings:
- sour cream
- cheddar cheese
- Allie's Guacamole
- In a heavy cast iron skillet or a non-stick pan on med high, cook while stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. Add taco seasoning and cook for 2 more minutes. Add broth and cook until reduced to about a tablespoon, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat, add cilantro.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions for soft tacos. For hard shell tacos, Sometimes I fry mine in canola oil and shape them while frying using tongs and a large slotted cooking spoon that kinda looks like a kitty litter scoop to me.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by alliesgator and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note