Allie's Pomegranate Barbeque Sauce
This Barbeque Sauce is always such a big hit at every party we have. It is sweet, tart and robust. This recipe is part of the proof that Allie's Gator Spices, Jazz Spicy Creole Inspired Season-All truly is a versatile spice mix that is good in just about anything. www.alliesgatorspices.com
Yield: 1 serving ( Serving Size: 2 cups )
Community Recipe from
- 48 ounce(s) pomegranate juice (Note: must be 100% juice)
- 1 cup(s) 100% all natural ketchup
- 2 tablespoon(s) Allie's Gator Spices, Jazz Spicy Creole Inspired Season-All
- 1/4 cup(s) black strap molasses
- 1/4 cup(s) white vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) dijon mustard
- In a 3 quart pot, add 48 ounces of pomegranate juice, heat to high and bring to a boil then reduce heat to med low and simmer one hour to an hour and a half, stirring occasionally until reduced to a syrup (it should coat the back of a spoon). Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by alliesgator and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes