Allie's Pomegranate Barbeque Sauce
This Barbeque Sauce is always such a big hit at every party we have. It is sweet, tart and robust. This recipe is part of the proof that Allie's Gator Spices, Jazz Spicy Creole Inspired Season-All truly is a versatile spice mix that is good in just about anything. www.alliesgatorspices.com
Yield: 1 serving ( Serving Size: 2 cups )
Community Recipe from
- 48 ounce(s) pomegranate juice (Note: must be 100% juice)
- 1 cup(s) 100% all natural ketchup
- 2 tablespoon(s) Allie's Gator Spices, Jazz Spicy Creole Inspired Season-All
- 1/4 cup(s) black strap molasses
- 1/4 cup(s) white vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) dijon mustard
- In a 3 quart pot, add 48 ounces of pomegranate juice, heat to high and bring to a boil then reduce heat to med low and simmer one hour to an hour and a half, stirring occasionally until reduced to a syrup (it should coat the back of a spoon). Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by alliesgator and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note