Allie's Creamy Creole Chicken and Sausage
Just the right amount of creamy mixed with the perfect amount of heat. This is my favorite recipe using Allie's Gator Spices, Jazz Creole Inspired Season-All. Serve over spagetti, linguine or even rice. It's even good over grits! www.alliesgatorspices.com
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) spaghetti noodles
- 8 ounce(s) Beef smoked sausage
- 1 pound(s) Chicken Thighs boneless, skinless
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 whole(s) red bell pepper diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine
- 1/2 can(s) chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) half-and-half
- 2 tablespoon(s) Allie's Gator Spices, Jazz Creole Inspired Season-All
- 1. Prepare spaghetti noodles according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile chop sausage and chicken into bite size pieces. In a large nonstick pan or cast iron, sauté sausage and chicken in canola oil until chicken is lightly browned on all sides. About 3 minutes.
- 3. Add onion, garlic and red bell pepper to the pan and continue sautéing until onion is translucent.
- 4. Combine cornstarch and wine in a small bowl and add to chicken mixture. Immediately add chicken broth and then half and half stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- 5. Add Allie's Gator Spices, Jazz Creole Inspired Season-All and simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally to prevent sticking or burning.
- 6. Serve meat and cream sauce over prepared noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by alliesgator and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note