Allie's Creamy Creole Chicken and Sausage
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) spaghetti noodles
- 8 ounce(s) Beef smoked sausage
- 1 pound(s) Chicken Thighs boneless, skinless
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 whole(s) red bell pepper diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine
- 1/2 can(s) chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) half-and-half
- 2 tablespoon(s) Allie's Gator Spices, Jazz Creole Inspired Season-All
- 1. Prepare spaghetti noodles according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile chop sausage and chicken into bite size pieces. In a large nonstick pan or cast iron, sauté sausage and chicken in canola oil until chicken is lightly browned on all sides. About 3 minutes.
- 3. Add onion, garlic and red bell pepper to the pan and continue sautéing until onion is translucent.
- 4. Combine cornstarch and wine in a small bowl and add to chicken mixture. Immediately add chicken broth and then half and half stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- 5. Add Allie's Gator Spices, Jazz Creole Inspired Season-All and simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally to prevent sticking or burning.
- 6. Serve meat and cream sauce over prepared noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by alliesgator and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note