All Time Best Mashed Potato Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) sour cream with chives
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 9 potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 cup(s) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 5 clove(s) garlic smashed
- Boil potatoes until soft. Mash with milk and butter. Add all other ingredients and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tbrown61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
All Time Best Mashed Potato Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables