All Purpose Seasoning
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 parts oregano
- 1 part rosemary
- 1 part fennel
- 1 part thyme
- 1/2 part garlic granules
- To make this blend, lightly grind up all the spices until they are about the same consistency. If you leave your oregano leaves and rosemary leaves whole, the garlic granules will sink to the bottle of the mix. Better to have them all closer to a powdered consistency.
- Make sure all the spices in your blend are the same consistency. If some have large leaves and others are powder, the powder will just shift to the bottom of the blend.
- Sift your powders to avoid having any large clumps.
- If you are making your own spice blend, make a small amount so that you can try it out yourself first.
- You can buy the gorgeous corked spice bottles and all the herbs and spices you need from Mountain Rose Herbs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note