Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 gallon(s) venom of a toad that has been under a cold rock for 1 month
- 1 pound(s) smoked beaver entrails
- 2 fillets European Swamp Snake
- 1 eye of a green lizard mashed
- 1 tongue of a Great Dane diced
- 1 tongue of poisonous adder diced, salted
- 10 ounce(s) venom from a legless lizard
- 2 wings of a Great Horned Owl defeathered
- 1 blue dragon scale grated
- 6 teeth of a gray wolf ground to powder
- 10 ounce(s) mummified flesh (125 years or older)
- 1 shark stomach
- 1 Jew's liver
- 1 goat's gull
- 9 piece(s) yew tree bark grated
- 1 nose of a Turk fried
- 1 finger of a baby born to a prostitute in a ditch
- 1/4 pound(s) tiger intestines chilled
- Bring venom of a toad that has been under a cold rock for a month to a boil. Stir in 1 pound of smoked beaver entrails. After 2 minutes, mix in the European Swamp Snake fillets. Stir in the mashed green lizard eye, and the diced poisonous adder and Great Dane tongues. Cool with venom of a legless lizard. Add defeathered, sliced Great Horn own wings, and bring back to boil. Mix blue dragon scale and gray wolf teeth powder, and sprinkle into cauldron. Stir in 10 ounces of mummified flesh. When flesh has dissolved, add the shark stomach and the Jew's liver. When the liver appears green in color, add the gull of a goat. Grate in yew tree back, and add fried Turkish nose. Let sit for 15 minutes. Add chilled tiger intestines, and top with the finger of a baby born to a prostitute.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by noahan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note