ALL PURPOSE BBQ RUB
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- ¼ cup coarse salt (kosher or sea)
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together. Can be stored in an airtight jar for up to 6 months.
- For a spicier rub, use hot paprika instead of sweet paprika. You can also substitute granulated sugar, light brown sugar, or Sucanat (powdered evaporated sugarcane juice) for the dark brown sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AnneNovack and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
ALL PURPOSE BBQ RUB Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments