All Day Long Crock Pot Beef
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-1/2 pound(s) beef roast
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 package(s) onion soup mix
- 2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) steak sauce
- 3 whole(s) carrots sliced
- 2 stalk(s) celery diced
- 1 whole(s) green bell pepper chopped
- 1 whole(s) yellow onion
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) tomato juice
- 1. Cut roast beef into serving sized portions. Use more beef if you need more than 6 servings. Brown beef in a bit of vegetable oil. although you can skip this step if rushed for time.
- 2. Slice onion and separate into rings. Slice the peeled carrots, dice the celery and chop the peppers into thin strips of circles. Place these into the bottom of the crock pot. Sprinkle the beef pieces with fresh ground black pepper, minced garlic and onion soup mix. Place on top of the vegetables.
- 3. Mix the steak sauce and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl with about 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup tomato juice. Pour this over the meat.
- 4. Turn the crock pot to high for 30 minutes, or, if you're in a hurry, skip this step. Turn to low, cover and cook for 7-9 hours.
- 5. Keep the crock pot covered as much as possible throughout cooking time. A crock pot can be used to cook this type of meal for a varied amount of time, depending on your schedule. It is not important that you take the meat and vegetables out at a specific amount of time. One or two hours either way usually makes no difference.
- 6. When ready to serve, dip the meat and vegetables out of the pot with a slotted spoon. Use the liquid as is or turn crock pot on high and thicken with a little flour or cornstarch.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jjjamie518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note