All American Sliders
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic powder
- 1 pound(s) Ground sirloin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Onion powder
- 6 Slices cheddar cheese
- 6 Slider buns
- 1 tablespoon(s) Steak sauce
- Tangy mayo
- 1 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- In a medium bowl combine sirloin, worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, garlic and onion powders. Form mixture into 6 patties. Grill, covered with grill lid over medium high heat for 5 to 6 minutes or desired doneness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Maureen0429 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
All American Sliders Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches