All-American Deviled Eggs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 dash(es) Tabasco sauce
- salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh chives snipped
- 3 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- paprika for garnish
- whole fresh chives for garnish
- Rinse eggs with warm water and place in a small saucepan. Cover with cold water, place the pan over medium-high heat and bring to boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for exactly 13 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold water and peel. Cool in the refrigerator, loosely covered for 15 minutes.
- Halve eggs lengthwise and carefully scoop out the yolks. Place yolks in a bowl and mash with a fork. Add mustard, Tabasco, salt, pepper and snipped chives. Stir in mayonnaise.
- Fill each egg white with about 1 1/2 teaspoons of the egg-yolk mixture and dust the top with paprika. Arrange in a spoke design on a platter; garnish with whole chives.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CandyMaxey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note