All-American Deviled Eggs
Community Recipe from
- 6 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 dash(es) Tabasco sauce
- salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh chives snipped
- 3 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- paprika for garnish
- whole fresh chives for garnish
- Rinse eggs with warm water and place in a small saucepan. Cover with cold water, place the pan over medium-high heat and bring to boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for exactly 13 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold water and peel. Cool in the refrigerator, loosely covered for 15 minutes.
- Halve eggs lengthwise and carefully scoop out the yolks. Place yolks in a bowl and mash with a fork. Add mustard, Tabasco, salt, pepper and snipped chives. Stir in mayonnaise.
- Fill each egg white with about 1 1/2 teaspoons of the egg-yolk mixture and dust the top with paprika. Arrange in a spoke design on a platter; garnish with whole chives.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CandyMaxey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes