All American Chili
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 can(s) ( 16 ounces) pork and beans, undrained
- 1 can(s) (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can(s) ( 10- 1/2 ounces) condensed vegetable beef soup, undiluted
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large saucepan, brown beef, onion & pepper; drain.
- Stir in the beans and soup. Simmer, uncover for 15 min.
- Garnish with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdowhower and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note