All American Chili
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 can(s) ( 16 ounces) pork and beans, undrained
- 1 can(s) (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can(s) ( 10- 1/2 ounces) condensed vegetable beef soup, undiluted
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large saucepan, brown beef, onion & pepper; drain.
- Stir in the beans and soup. Simmer, uncover for 15 min.
- Garnish with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdowhower and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes