All American Burgers
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Grill Mates® Hamburger Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices Cheddar or American cheese (optional)
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 8 slices cooked bacon (optional)
- Lettuce, tomato and condiments (optional)
- 1. Mix ground beef, ketchup, Hamburger Seasoning and Worcestershire sauce in medium bowl until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
2. Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed. Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds or until golden.
3. Serve burgers on toasted rolls with bacon slices, if desired. Garnish with desired toppings and condiments.
Nutritional information per serving
Fat: 12 g
Carbohydrates: 25 g
Cholesterol: 72 mg
Sodium: 665 mg
Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 27 g
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This