Not impressed at all. Disappointing recipe!!!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon hamburger seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 (1-oz.) Cheddar or American cheese slices (optional)
- 4 hamburger buns
- Toppings: cooked bacon slices, lettuce leaves, ketchup
- 1. Gently combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Shape mixture into 4 (4-inch) patties.
- 2. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink in center, topping each burger with 1 cheese slice during last minute of cooking, if desired. Grill buns, cut-side down, 30 seconds. Remove from grill, and place burgers on bottom halves of buns; top with remaining bun halves. Serve with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This