Alfredo Veggie Pan Pizza
Community Recipe from
- 00 00
- 00 00
- Alfredo Veggie Pan Pizza
- 1 large pizza dough, homemade or store bought
- Cooking spray or olive oil
- 1 jar Classico Light Asiago Romano Alfredo Sauce
- Red onions
- Bell peppers
- Banana Peppers
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (245 degrees C). Gather all ingredients. When using frozen spinach, thaw and drain complete, pressing out all water. Spray a large pizza pan or jelly roll pan with nonstick cooking spray or brush with olive oil. Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface. Place dough on pan, push dough outward to edges, filling the pan. Using fingertips make dimples in the dough. Allow the dough to rest while preparing the veggies.
- Lightly coat the dough with Alfredo sauce, leaving 1/2” border free from sauce. Be sure sauce fills all dimples in the dough. I used about 1 cup, half the jar of sauce. Top with your favorite veggies, and then with mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and bake for 15- 18 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Anne42 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Alfredo Veggie Pan Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza
More Recipes for Main Dishes