Alfredo Shrimp Shells
Prepared Alfredo sauce streamlines the preparation of the tasty stuffed shells. They're filled with shrimp, mushrooms and green onion. For a fast finish, complete the meal with Caesar salad and crusty French bread. Or serve sauteed zucchini followed by cubed cantaloupe and watermelon for dessert. From Gertrude Peischl: Allentown, Pennsylvania. Recipe published in Quick Cooking July/August 2001.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon(s) butter
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 5-ounce package(s) frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 2 tablespoon(s) plus 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce, divided
- 6 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- Lemon wedges and fresh parsley
- • In a small skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until almost tender. Add onion; cook until tender. Stir in the shrimp and 2 tablespoons Alfredo sauce. Pour 1/4 cup of the remaining sauce into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- • Fill each pasta shell with 2 tablespoons shrimp mixture; place in baking dish. Top with the remaining Alfredo sauce.
- • Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with lemon and parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note