Every trip to beach comes requests from my now adult kids to make this recipe. It has become a memorable family tradition over the past 6 years.
Alfredo Seafood Fettuccine
This rich and creamy pasta dish with three types of seafood, which comes together in moments, is a breeze to assemble. From Renae Rossow: Union, Kentucky. Serving Accompaniments: Almond Strawberry Salad and Peanut Butter Delights. Recipe published in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) uncooked fettuccine
- 1 envelope(s) Alfredo sauce mix
- 1 8-ounce package(s) imitation crabmeat
- 6 ounce(s) bay scallops
- 6 ounce(s) uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon(s) plus 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- • Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, prepare Alfredo sauce according to package directions.
- • In a large skillet, saute the crab, scallops and shrimp in butter for 2-3 minutes or until scallops are opaque and shrimp turn pink. Stir into Alfredo sauce. Season with garlic powder. Cook and stir for 5-6 minutes or until thickened. Drain fettuccine; top with seafood mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note